Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Letting Go

I have discovered how difficult letting go is, for you to move forward with changes that you want to make…sometimes it is people who used to be close friends, and sometimes it is lifestyles and behaviour patterns.  I have been working on letting go of negative aspects in my life, so I can fully embrace and take the next steps towards having an amazing life that full fills me.  Not an easy task, but definitely a necessary one indeed.

I am now weaving together new tools and things needed as I continue on this new path.  It feels exciting, and yet a bit nervous but I am looking forward to seeing what this new adventures brings into my life.

I have been closing chapters in my life, and opening new windows of opportunities…and now ready to soak in the flow of positive energy that is coming my way.

Thanks for being with me on this journey of re-discovery as I find me again.

CGW

No comments: