Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Dreams Unfolding and Becoming Reality

Wow, so much has happened in the past year.... I closed a lot of  chapters in my life to begin a new journey, and it has been an awesome and amazing year of rediscovering me again.

I had decided after dealing with so much health issues that it was time to just let go of a lot of negatives aspects of my life and embrace living in the moment.... Life is very precious and can change in the blink of an eye as a lot of us have discovered.  So I took a big leap of faith, and just decided to embrace fully the life I wanted for myself, and on my own terms!  Slowly , taking one small step at a time, and fumbling along the way, my path has become much smoother and easier going now!

My big news is I NOW HAVE LAND ! Some of my friends and I have come together and got some land and are in the process of creating a healing land space with community garden . I have some awesome people in my life now, who are supporting my vision and dreams and it has been an incredible journey to come together to create this next part life path.

I am feeling tremendously blessed , and it is so true that it takes a village to create and build your dreams .....

I wanted to send out a huge Thank You to all of you that have stuck with me and supported my crazy life journey.  I know it is not always easy, but I truly appreciate my tribe continuing to share my journey with me.  It has meant a lot to continue to receive your prayers, and emails and messages  along the way!

I hope all of you have a most amazing and awesome holiday season as we are almost at the end of the year!

CGW

No comments: