Saturday, January 29, 2011

Slept in HIbernation


I bundled up my blankets last night, and slept so peacefully through the night until the sun rays shone through the skylight this morning. I feel very well rested, and am delighted that my new Tiny Home is working so well.

The temperatures got down to minues 15 last night, but with my space heater, and the pile of blankets I stayed very warm indeed...so this is a good test for my Vandwelling experience that will be coming in the near future.

This morning I am having my morning coffee with a melted cheese sandwich inside at my friends house..My friend is sleeping in while I am watching the kidlets so she gets a bit of a break.

Off to the new Farmers Market tomorrow and I am really excited about exploring that...I had been to the farmers market at the old location but have not been to the new location, and I also have a facebook friend who is going to be there , who has a Pen to Paper Journalling business , so will be great to meet up with her.

Take care everyone and hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs
Kylie aka Celtic Gypsy Woman

2 comments:

-Heidi said...

You sound so snug and happy! Yay!

Gypsy Trails said...

I am feeling happy, because for the first time I feel like my goals are attainable...and I have support from friends who "get me" and so it feels good.

I like the path I am on, even with its twists and turns, but now that I am back here in Alberta...there seems to be a turning point for me.

Yep definitely doing a happy dance this weekend!