Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inner Child

I have been having alot of fun helping out a friend with some childcare...she is a foster mom, and has not been feeling 100% the past week, so I have been coming to hang out with her and play with the kids.

It has been wonderful, spending time outdoors, exploring nature and experiencing it from a child's perspective again, all brand new and exciting. We have also spend time exploring our imagination with driving trucks and climbing hills and just being kids.

It has been very good for my inner child to come out and play for awhile and have some fun.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:

-Heidi said...

How fun! I sure do miss my kids when they were little ones... I'm sure I'll have a grandchild someday, but I may have to borrow one too. However, I do have Mike! lol

Gypsy Trails said...

yes it is so much fun hanging out with younger kids...especially when they belong to someone else, and you can say good night at the end of the day...

I have been having a blast the past few days, and it has been really good for my inner soul to be around kids again :)

NOLA's Lost Son said...

Small children have a special magic, don't they :)

Gypsy Trails said...

Yes indeed, kidlets have a healing energy that you just cannot find anywhere else...

Hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Kylie