Sunday, December 19, 2010

Transitions








Sorry I have not been blogging much lately, I have been really struggling with life in the past while. I stepped into a messy situation by attempting to help someone in need, and in the end it has cost me dearly.

I am feeling at a crossroads in my life right now, and trying to figure out a way to make some decisions that will help move me forward ... and for now just taking one day at a time.

Thank you for your continuing support, it has meant a great deal to me to know I have some folks who care enough to stay connected even while I tend to go into hermit mode.

In the meantime, if you can say a prayer and continue to send positive energy through the holidays, and am wishing everyone a holiday filled with many blessings.

Kylie

2 comments:

-Heidi said...

Kylie, It's good to hear from you. I am very sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time... due to your kind nature. I hope you're able to transition into better circumstances and company. I also hope you'll be able to keep your heart open - the world needs people like you. :)

Gypsy Trails said...

Thanks Heidi, for your kind words...yes my heart will be open after some healing and recovery time...as that is important for me.

Hope life is going well at your end.