Friday, October 15, 2010

Rounding the Corner







Well I am definitely on the mend and rounding the corner to recovery...my voice is still not 100 % but at least I have a voice now...just cannot talk for long or I end up in coughing fits. So short discussions :)

I have been busy working on a proposal most of the day today, and then found out half hour ago that I had an extension until Monday which is wonderful! I was feeling pretty stressed out over it as I had lost almost four days of work time due to feeling so sick.

Now I can relax and breathe and have some time to fine tune it .

I enjoyed my energy and took a walk down by the lake today, which ended up being a long walk, as I had missed being outside this week and had felt really cooped up...so today was great. I also was able to clear out the cobwebs in my brain and come back and did some serious writing :)

Anyway this will be a weekend of writing, so will also be on the internet alot and will be posting some blog entries for Vansteading, as I have been really enjoying reading Heidi's and Katies blogs and sharing ideas. Thanks for the inspirations ladies!

Hope everyone has a great night.

Sweet Dreams

Kylie

1 comment:

-Heidi said...

So glad you're on the mend!